WTS: Saiga Conversion Parts - all brand new

so I sold my S-12 yesterday before I got a chance to convert (a new .45 was calling my name)

My receipts show $600 tied up in parts that I now need to sell and I'd like to sell them as a "conversion package." All parts are brand new with the exception of the Romanian AK trigger guard which came from a de-miled rifle

Tromix/Lage stock or Ace mid-length skeleton (your choice!) Ace stock includes both the 1/2" and 1" recoil pads

Ace internal stock adapter or universal block (your choice!)

Ergo pistol grip

Red Star Arms/Power custom milled steel fully adjustable trigger (Saiga-specific version, should be an easy fit)

Romanian trigger guard and safety lever stop

Krebs Custom retaining plate - already trimmed by KCI to fit the Saiga shotguns - no mods necessary

pistol grip reinforcement plate (Polishg underfolder version with 3 screw holes)

Red Star tactical magazine release w/pop rivets for easy install

three AGP 10-round mags

AK screw kit

AK pistol grip nut and screw

Chaos flash hider

Most of the parts no longer have the original plastic bags and are organized in ziplocks but I have all original instructions.

$400 shipped for the whole package deal (lower 48 states). PayPal or money order will seal the deal.

PLEASE do not ask me to sell individual parts at this time, with the exception of the stock/adapter block since I have two complete units.

also, if you're really starting from scratch, I have a brand new T-handle with 8-32 and 10-32 taps that I'll throw in for an extra $10 (still sealed in packaging).

• 2 years later...

I am interested in the tromix stock, The RSA Trigger, Whichever block is appropriate for the ACE hinge I already have.

The extended mag release and retaining plate would be nice too, but are less critical to me.

Please PM me with prices for those parts. I especially want the trigger.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

I know that this is a very old post and that you asked not to part it out, but if you are still stuck with all of that, maybe we can make a deal and get this stuff on a gun!

Edited by GunFun

Not to be a party pooper but just an fyi, this post was made in 2008, if, and that’s a strong if, those parts are still available your best bet would be to PM the OP and ask, but in regards to that, according to the OP's profile, he hasn’t been on since 2008... Sorry...

V/R

self_inflicted

Edited by self_inflicted
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.