Hey guys, just wanted to let ya'll in on a match announcement at my local range. This is our clubs(www.orpci.org) fourth year hosting this match and this year seems to be over the top. There will be some nationally known shooters here(Matt Burkett and probably Tony Holmes and Deborah Cheek) at least and some have said on the Enos Forum that we hold a match as good as nationals or better for the limited amount of space we have available. Met up with Tnek last year and hope to see some other members there this year. Good luck on all your matches!

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the last 2 plus a couple weekend matches. God I hate climbing that f*cking hill!

I wont make this one I fear due to my new work schedule.

I watched MB shoot a shotgun stage the year before ( I dont think he made last years) and it was sick watching him shoot. He carried his gear in a 5 gallon pickle bucket if I remember right.

Funny part is if you watch his DVD he has JPaul and I forget who else for Benelli on it and then he holds up the shotgun he won the world with and it looks like a piece of crap from the pawn shop thats been drug behind a truck for a few miles, plus he uses black duct tape to add a couple of wadded up tube socks to raise the comb.

And yet he is the TGO of the 3 gun world.

Its like watching Tiger Woods beat all comers with clubs from goodwill and range balls.

I forgot to say this is one hell of a fun match. Well worth the trip and I may find a way yet to show up with out any practice time. I actually didnt to awfully bad last year for a hacker. Close stages,,rifle at 100 yards. Lots of hosing. Stay in Owesnboro for hotel.

Gary W has done a whale of a job last few years and the whole club is full of good folks. Who is that really old skinny little guy?? Funny as shit!

Tell me Phil,,, will the star be in play?? I do travel with a box of 5 shot just in case!

Tnek,

Donnie "Squirrel" Lancaster is that skinny old dude that is so funny. Hell you should be around him all the time! Also the star will be in play. We always use the star somewhere and I am trying to get him to borrow our other clubs brand new one so that we can use shotguns on one and pistol on the other. We have a nice thread going on in the BEnos forum about it and we have a lot of match sponsors. I lined out the BBQ truck the other day so things are coming together. Hope you can make it.

Phillip

I forgot to say this is one hell of a fun match. Well worth the trip and I may find a way yet to show up with out any practice time. I actually didnt to awfully bad last year for a hacker. Close stages,,rifle at 100 yards. Lots of hosing. Stay in Owesnboro for hotel.

Gary W has done a whale of a job last few years and the whole club is full of good folks. Who is that really old skinny little guy?? Funny as shit!

Tell me Phil,,, will the star be in play?? I do travel with a box of 5 shot just in case!

• 4 weeks later...

Stages are posted at www.orpci.org for this match on May 30th and 31st. List of preliminary sponsors is shown and hopefully more to come. We are hoping to have a prize table large enough so that each shooter will get his entry fee back in prizes. Stages for the most part look Saiga friendly.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys this match is fast approaching and there are still around 20-25 slots available. We have a substantial prize table (around $20000) and some awesome day of shooting. Hope to see some more Saigas there than just mine!!!!!!!

philq80,

Will the prize table be visited in order of finish, or random drawing? 3 of us are coming down from Dayton, and are scheduled to come home after shooting on Sat. Just trying to plan accordingly. I will be shooting my Saiga in open division.

Openb

philq80,

Will the prize table be visited in order of finish, or random drawing? 3 of us are coming down from Dayton, and are scheduled to come home after shooting on Sat. Just trying to plan accordingly. I will be shooting my Saiga in open division.

Openb

Awesome to hear!!!! I do not have control of the prize table, but from what has been discussed with me, shooters after leaving chrono will receive a ticket and the ticket will correspond with a prize on the table. You will keep your ticket and they will take the matching ticket and put it in a separate container for a drawing for some AR uppers that have been donated during the awards ceremony. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Phillip