Shot the Saiga for the first time this weekend...

Well i got to take it out this weekend. The first time. Man it felt great, Shot ten rounds to make sure it all went good than took it out on the prowl for coyotes, didnt see any, but i did happen to run in to a skunk. and oh man im glad i went with the 762

But all and all i cant belive how little recoil there is on this gun for the weight. My buddy has a colt ar15 and im pretty sure mine has less than his 223.

I did notice that every few shots the trigger would sorta stick? i guess thats the word. It would like just flop till i pulled the bolt back a little than everything would catch and work, I brough it home and cleaned it really good so i hope that fixed that. I cant wait to get the scope zero'd in so i can have some real fun

Well i got to take it out this weekend. The first time. Man it felt great, Shot ten rounds to make sure it all went good than took it out on the prowl for coyotes, didnt see any, but i did happen to run in to a skunk. and oh man im glad i went with the 762

But all and all i cant belive how little recoil there is on this gun for the weight. My buddy has a colt ar15 and im pretty sure mine has less than his 223.

I did notice that every few shots the trigger would sorta stick? i guess thats the word. It would like just flop till i pulled the bolt back a little than everything would catch and work, I brough it home and cleaned it really good so i hope that fixed that. I cant wait to get the scope zero'd in so i can have some real fun

One of the things that commonly happens is that one of the hammer spring feet comes off of the back side of the trigger / disconnector and causes the trigger to "stick". Take off the dust cover and check. See photo below. . .

post-4394-1203990125_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps!