ATI AK47 dragunov style stock

It will fit, but you must do some converting first. You'll have to move the FCG forward to where it would be on a normal AK-47. As for the Handguards, you will need to purchase a new AK-style gas tube and a handguard retainer. Dinzag and KVAR will have everything you need to do this.

Thanks for the info, I'll stick with the " saiga skeleton stock ", that screws on with no mods If I get one.

It was a steal, or at least that's what I thought.

" LIGHTLY USED "

ATI AK47 Dragunov stock set

Upper & lower handrails plus a Chinese sling thrown in !!! $35 plus 4% for shipping & handling.

The problem with those Dragunov stocks is that they arent US-made so they dont count as a compliance part. Stick a 30-round mag in and you are breaking the law. For the same money you can buy the Tapco Modified from saigastock.com and get 2 US-made parts.

so what could i add to my rifle to make it legal with a 30round US mag in it ?

Fire control group

replacing the FCG would also require moving the whole FCG forward which would entail the full conversion, which is something CFowler wants to avoid. The easiest fix IMO would be replacing the gas piston with a US made one. This does require some gunsmithing, but not a lot. The only other viable option I can think of would be replaing the gas tube and and getting a US made handguard, but I don't know how CFowler feels about prying off his sight block and retainer. I'd go the gas piston route if I were him.

edit: Forget about prying off your sight block....I forgot that dinzag makes a bolt on version that alleviates this. However, if money is an issue I'd still go the gas-piston route.

Edited by terrace_mountain