Go to the page on the forum which is called "Your control page." Scroll to the bottom and look at the right corner. What does the note "queries" mean? It is next to an icon of a little barrel. Juggs and I can't figure it out. (Sorry to indicte you as my co-conspirator in ignorance on this topic).

Sometimes the number goes up and sometimes it goes down.

What the heck it it montioring?

WJ

Go to the page on the forum which is called "Your control page." Scroll to the bottom and look at the right corner. What does the note "queries" mean? It is next to an icon of a little barrel. Juggs and I can't figure it out. (Sorry to indicte you as my co-conspirator in ignorance on this topic).

Sometimes the number goes up and sometimes it goes down.

What the heck it it montioring?

WJ

Not seeing it. Not sure what you mean.

Ooops. I see it. I still don't know what it means.

Edited by Racegal20

Hey WJ, Maybe Queries are the amount of other dudes on the board that find you attractive...

At least that's my story till I get a better answer....

Hey WJ, Maybe Queries are the amount of other dudes on the board that find you attractive...

At least that's my story till I get a better answer....

I'm too old and too ugly to worry about this possible explanation. LOL Although, there is some truth to the fact that guys raised in Michigan are a bit more handsomely rugged than those from other states.

WJ

I think it tracks SQL Queries for caching purposes. A. You need not concern yourself or B. Ask a programmer or Max. I already told you more than I know. :)

That's a relief. I thought those little green men inside of my head where now also watching me from my computer. They say things like the Government is out to get me. Oh no, that can't be it, I am part of the Government. AHHHHH - it is all just too confusing!