s12 mags

Quality Watches

Silver

9mm/308/22/223/545/12 guage ammo

Full X type sandbag

Eagle stock pack for a remy 700

Anti Cant Device USO

AK-47 TACTICAL RELEASE

June, 2002. New, updated design. We've listened to your requests and have made a good product even better. Our newest magazine release is smaller and more attractive, plus it is less likely to become snagged on brush when used in the field. In addition to a revised design, these all steel parts are now hardened to ensure greater integrity.

Strong and simple ambidextrous magazine release that really works! A natural evolution of the AK-47 magazine release. Dramatically decreases magazine change times by allowing a quick mag drop with the trigger finger while keeping the stong hand on the pistol grip. Effective for competitive shooting or any circumstance that requires reduced magazine change time. Mag release comes with black phosphate finish, is pre-drilled, and is ready to attach to your existing magazine release. Unit comes complete with instructions.

What our customers are saying.

A.Q. Smith

I got my first AK47 tactical release in the mail today, installed it, and feel like a damphul for not getting two the first time round. It is the best thing I have seen. If somebody could invent a thumb operated safety, that might be better, but your release solves a major slow-down in sustained fire.

Will fit the converted SAIGA rifles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.