10 Round Mags Available!

Received this today

"This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of MISSISSIPPI AUTO ARMS INC. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

A package with a Click-N-Ship label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 08/29/2008."

Hope this was worth the wait?

I have just received physical possession of my 410 10rnd surefire mags from MAA. They appear to be well made and Strong. I will go to the range tommarow and post results.

plus they appear to be easily taken apart, with the bottem Sliding off, although I wont be doing that until I have tested them:)

thanks to Nathan,

Patrick

I have just received physical possession of my 410 10rnd surefire mags from MAA. They appear to be well made and Strong. I will go to the range tommarow and post results.

plus they appear to be easily taken apart, with the bottem Sliding off, although I wont be doing that until I have tested them:)

thanks to Nathan,

Patrick

I posted some pics in the MAA thread

I have returned from the range and the 10 rnd surefire mags worked flawlessly with winchester AA's, but they did not like the golden bear sluggs. Although the golden bears work fine in the factory 4 rnd mag. They would not chamber properly. At all. this does not disturb me too much, as I did not buy a shotgun to shoot slugs. Buckshot yes!

And my hand loaded buckshot rounds work perfectly, even though I am new to hand loading and they were FAR from perfectly crimped, they cycled perfectly.

I love the buckshot.

A FINE day at range!

Patrick

I have returned from the range and the 10 rnd surefire mags worked flawlessly with winchester AA's, but they did not like the golden bear sluggs. Although the golden bears work fine in the factory 4 rnd mag. They would not chamber properly. At all. this does not disturb me too much, as I did not buy a shotgun to shoot slugs. Buckshot yes!

And my hand loaded buckshot rounds work perfectly, even though I am new to hand loading and they were FAR from perfectly crimped, they cycled perfectly.

I love the buckshot.

A FINE day at range!

Patrick

I've expected them to not work the entire time. I can't wait to get them and have them not work either! SCORE!

I love the buckshot.

A FINE day at range!

Patrick

Thanks for the update, glad the buckshot works.

Just wondering if you were using the #1 or #2 setting? (Most of my bear slug/buckshot shells do not cycle with #1.)

Rumor also has it these mags support the shorter shells so let us know if you have a chance to to try them. :)

Edited by Psee

If you didn't receive a tracking number, send us an email or pm.

thanks

I'll post here when I receive the email and tracking info.

Yep, one of you guys at MAA has already helped me out, thanks.

I can't wait to get my mags and go to the range and tell everybody what works and what doesn't. OH MAN! Saiga-410 action is back in town with a vengeance. I gave away my last 3 rounds of 2.5" shells to my cousin yesterday, as he carries a little .410 derringer and I have no 2.5" mags. Oh well, Walmart for a box of 25 and probably 75 rounds of the russian steel cased stuff will be gone by the end of the week.