U.S. made stock???

Are there any U.S. made hunting stocks that will replace the standard Russian made hunting stock for the Saiga??? I find the standard stock comfortable and am not a big fan of handgrips or skeleton stocks. It would be nice if a simple change over to a U.S. Hunting style stock could be counted as 1 part in the 922r compliance.

I'm pretty sure there's no drop in replacement "hunting stocks" that are US made. You're best bet is a fellow forum member, BattleRifleG3. He does custom wood furniture, and I think I've heard that he has made the "hunting" style stocks for some. But it would be US made, so you'd be good to go.

Not to derail this thread, but am I to assume from that response, that if I carved my own stock/furniture at my home here in the U.S. it would count towards my parts count?

Thanks,

Chris

"Made in the USA" is "Made in the USA"

Thanks guys. I am new here and got all worked up over nothing. It appears that since I don't plan on using hi-cap magazines (only the factory mag), I can stick with the factory stock. I worried that I had to change to a Tapco stock since that is what everyone else seems to be doing. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Thanks guys. I am new here and got all worked up over nothing. It appears that since I don't plan on using hi-cap magazines (only the factory mag), I can stick with the factory stock. I worried that I had to change to a Tapco stock since that is what everyone else seems to be doing. Sorry for jumping the gun.

its because some of us don't like to reload :haha:

seriously though, if you are using it in stock form with the factory mag, you'll be good to go with the way ya bought it*

*= you have a 10rd plastic mag right? not a metal ribbed one, right?