HK owners: anyone ordered parts from here?

Thank you, that is precisely what I thought. I remember buying parts from Blackthorne that I thought to be one of their companies and when I got the parts my fears were confirmed. The quality was very poor and those were stocks as well. I saw after posting this yesterday that they were in the same state and area code as Bobcat, Special Weapons, etc.... So today I went ahead and purchased POF parts. Thanks again.

Yes, this is another "company" associated or operated by t. bailey. Cosmetic parts are OK but as mentioned, do not get any fire control parts because he subs those out from non-domestic sources and they really suuucckk. POF, Rimfire Country, RTG parts or Gordon Miller or Adam Webber will provide top quality parts. They are however HK or parts licensed through HK, i.e. non-domestic.{922 compliance} if that applies. The previous mentioned non-domestic items are NOT HK licensed and probably come from some cave in Afganistan.