i have these "century", or so the gun show man told me, FCG's. they have a stamped C on all three parts. i was wondering if these are made in the USA or not...he told me they were. i bought them because they were $10. also if they will work in the Saiga 7.62x39 too. sorry for the shitty picture but thats all i can do with my phone...

post-5645-1206572327.jpg

IIRC Century FCGs were / are noted for their "trigger slap". There is a modification posted in various places that shows how to cut down the back portion of the disconnector to eliminate this. Basically, make the Century disconnector look like the on in the Tapco G2 FCG and you'll be OK.

IIRC Century FCGs were / are noted for their "trigger slap". There is a modification posted in various places that shows how to cut down the back portion of the disconnector to eliminate this. Basically, make the Century disconnector look like the on in the Tapco G2 FCG and you'll be OK.

Why go to 'various places' when you can visit the original site?

HAHA...ill just have to do this quick fix...since i have both to tinker with. i thought i remembered something about trigger slap with the Centurys...thanks guys.

100th post...IM ADVANCED NOW!!!

iv been to this site before nalioth but i never really lurked through it...thanks...ill be doing some dremeling tonight. i might even put together my 7.62 Saiga mod tonight since there is nothing for me to do ...

Edited by sicktooth