Okay, once again, I'm juggling my collection (my wife would call it churning).

I have a NIB (never been fired) Tikka T3 Tactical. They can be a bit hard to find and the price is usually over $1,250.00 for a .223 and the .308 is a bit harder to find.

I simply don't care for it now that I have it. Pictures will be up this weekend.

I paid $999.99 for it. You can have it for what I paid for it, you pay shipping and I throw in a new bi pod on top of that.

The reviews on this rifle are very good. It looks great. I'm just going in a different direction (don't ask the wife what direction, she'd say off the deep end).

Oh, it is posted on two other sites.

WJ

The reviews on this rifle are very good. It looks great. I'm just going in a different direction (don't ask the wife what direction, she'd say off the deep end).

WJ

:lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol: ........ :lolol:

I think your missus and my missus should get together.... and hold a friggen tupperware or candle party.

:super:

WJ

I think your missus and my missus should get together.... and hold a friggen tupperware or candle party.

They'd spend so much on tupperware, candles, longenberg (?) baskets and Pampered Chef stuff that we'd probably be too broke to buy a box of .22LR ammo!

http://www.snipercentral.com/tikkat3.htm

Hey WJ! This will set off their salivary glands. :)

Thanks. Yeah, the reviews are good. It has lots of nice features, like the high quality barrel, etc. It is a high quality rifle, there is no doubt about that. I just think that for my purposes, I'm going to replace it with something with wood furniture. The more I handle polymer/plastic handguards and stocks, the more I prefer wood. (Yes, I'm old and old fashioned).

WJ

They'd spend so much on tupperware, candles, longenberg (?) baskets and Pampered Chef stuff that we'd probably be too broke to buy a box of .22LR ammo!

Oh Christ... that's right; Longaberger Baskets.... how could I friggen forget. My evil beotch of an ex-wife collected Longaberger baskets throughout our marriage while I was on Active Duty.... I have the friggen 1996 Father's Day Address Card Basket sitting on my desk here in my den, at this very moment.... I've used it for years.

This address card basket is arguably the only friggen thing worth a crap that came from that damnable union.

:lolol: ...... :lolol: ...... :lolol:

With what some of these handmade baskets cost.... it's a friggen wonder they (the missus) have the nerve to call us nutty, regarding our firearms hobby.

Is this one the 20" or 24" barrel?

It has the 24" barrel and a removable muzzle brake. However, it is a muzzle brake I'd not seen before. It is not the really cool "basket" style which is usually shown (an option and out of stock everywhere) on most web based advertisements.

WJ

Oh Christ... that's right; Longaberger Baskets.... how could I friggen forget. My evil beotch of an ex-wife collected Longaberger baskets throughout our marriage while I was on Active Duty.... I have the friggen 1996 Father's Day Address Card Basket sitting on my desk here in my den, at this very moment.... I've used it for years.

This address card basket is arguably the only friggen thing worth a crap that came from that damnable union.

:lolol: ...... :lolol: ...... :lolol:

With what some of these handmade baskets cost.... it's a friggen wonder they (the missus) have the nerve to call us nutty, regarding our firearms hobby.

I still have the wife (a good one) but no basket!!!!! I don't think the thought of giving me a basket has ever crossed her mind. Oh, and those _amn baskets are like decorative bathroom towels, DON'T ever even think about using one, or even touching it! I set something on one once and you would have thought I'd violated the Queen of England.

Edited by WarriorJudge

I'm out the door for a day or two on business. I'm ready to sell the Tikka as my bolt collection is going to be all wood furniture, so, it does not fit in.

Final mark down: If if doesn't sell for this, I'll just shoot the _ell out of it at Cobra's and the range and use it as my primary rifle - which would be ok.

Anyway: Heck of a deal! (in my humble opinion) :dollar:$950.00 and you pay shipping.

Edited by WarriorJudge

Do you see that slight discoloration on the barrel in that one picture? That really bugged me for a while. A guy who knows a lot more about Sako and Tikkas than I ever will said that is not uncommon with the cold hammer forged barrel. (or is it cold forged hammer barrel :cryss: )

It is supposed to come out with effort and some type of cleaning solution, but I haven't had time to explore exactly what that solution is.

WJ

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.