Sometimes browsers act weird with their cookies. Did it act like it would let you log in and then every time you wanted to post it would keep asking you to log in?

It takes a LOT here to be put in time out and usually they let you out if you promise to be good. I doubt you got banned.

Like Juggs said, your warning level is at zero. It's not likely that you got put on suspension by anyone without at least getting a warning first. That type of extreme action is reserved for people who totally piss off Max himself for some reason. Unless you worked very hard to get under his skin then it's impossible. (I'm sure you didn't, I'm just saying that's the ONLY way you would have been blocked from the site with no warning.)

I cant see your warning level anymore, but if you click on the 0% number itself, it will pop a window up and show you if there are any warning histories for you.

Also, I cannot see your IPs anymore either, so I cannot help you with that part of the equation, either.

Edited by Bvamp

there was no warning... thats for sure.. no e mails nothing. I've had past dealings with Dinzag, but those were to purchase items from him. Payments were made with no issues. His products were great!! Maybe it's because I didn't show up for the Saiga shoot at Manatee gun club?? hummmmmm anyways, I will stay out of the mainstream, out of everyones view and just keep to viewing.

there was no warning... thats for sure.. no e mails nothing. I've had past dealings with Dinzag, but those were to purchase items from him. Payments were made with no issues. His products were great!! Maybe it's because I didn't show up for the Saiga shoot at Manatee gun club?? hummmmmm anyways, I will stay out of the mainstream, out of everyones view and just keep to viewing.

Let that be a lesson to you! Whatever you did, it must have been horrible!

Don't do it again!!!

(I find it best just to sit in a corner and quietly color)

I duno, you did not piss me off man!!! (There was only 1 person that ever did here and he is still banned...)

No one blocked you, although not showing up at the Florida shoot was a valid reason for that!!! :lolol:

Have you been switching around different internet service providers(ISP's)? Some ISP's push their prejudices upon their customers by censoring specific websites that they feel are not proper for humanity. COMPUSERVE/NETSCAPE blocks this website"Saiga-12" (kicks you off the net when you click on anything) & deletes part of the texts of posts on the site "Survivor's SKS Forum".It's a fact that is TRUTH...I've been living this censorship for 2 yrs. with 4 different computers which all functioned OK with a different ISP at a different location..& yeah, they blow you off when you try to get a "why?"---PRICK ANTI-GUNNERS!!! Anyway, for whatever reason you couldn't get to this site....you're back...relax...the Saiga-12 people are A-OK. Don't let one(or even many) bad experiences tramatize you...life is too short to be denying yourself it's pleasures! Whenever you feel like commenting on the forum, give the people here a piece of your mind & socialize. Also, "WELCOME BACK"!!!