Anywhere have converted Saiga 12's for sale?

Hello,

I've recently got the bug to get a saiga 12 after seeing some video of them in action and reading reviews of them. Atlantic Firearms has a couple versions that I'd love to grab, RAK, Tromix or MP as they list them but unfortunately according to them nobody has any to sell and I need to keep calling back every month or two to see if any become available.

As the experts on all things Saiga I figured this is the place to ask, does any vendor currently have these available for sale or is the supply temporarily drained?

Thanks

Gunbroker had some listed..Atlantic showed some on website. :smoke:

Atlantic has them listed but they said they don't have any stock and don't know of anyone that does. They have no estimates on getting any either. I'll look at gunbroker.

Edit: I looked at gunbroker and it looks like most of those are from Elite Firearms in Texas which doesn't appear to have a good enough reputation to give a penny to.

Tromix appeared to stop taking new orders as well. Sounds like there's a good opening in the market for a qualified smith.

Edited by Tutmos

Try Will at Red Stick, Don't know backup time. Got a .308 coming. Was suppose to be 2 months, will end up about 6. Yet has good communication. No complaint. Oh, the days of 30 to 45 day turn around from Tony or Will. Just demand for quality. Wouldn't buy an Elite either. Crap shoot on function. :cryss:

I saw 2 Tromix conversions at Dad's Gun and pawn in Gulfport MS. I am not sure of the exact models but one of them look like a Tromix SO1 which is a side folder $1499.00 and the other look like a S-10 fixed pistol grip stock $1399.00. I beleive they both had the HK sights and the shark brakes on them. I bought there last stock S-12 for $449.00. I have bought several guns from these guys over the years and they are great to deal with. Phone number is 1-228-864-2602. :dollar: