First Run SOLD OUT

I've been holding off on ordering the drum for a long time, but I went to mdarms.com and saw there was only two left so I had to grab them. I'm bummed out that I missed the $165 price, but at least I got one (two actually). The sad part is I don't even have my Saiga-12 yet.

I've been holding off on ordering the drum for a long time, but I went to mdarms.com and saw there was only two left so I had to grab them. I'm bummed out that I missed the $165 price, but at least I got one (two actually). The sad part is I don't even have my Saiga-12 yet.

Dude, I'm in the very same boat as you... (although I only paid for one MD Arms drum many months ago, with a spare spring). I don't expect to procure an S-12 for many, many months.... specifically since I'm number 313 on Tromix's build list.... :ded:

But ya know... I feel great about supporting Mike Davidson's efforts in this way... and sooner or later (albeit for me, much later), I will find myself enjoying the S-12 with a MD Arms drum!

:super:

I'm near the back of the list for the MD-20. I stumbled upon it by chance elsewhere, which brought me to come back here. I have one on order, and in hindsight I wish I had bought two (or more). Funds just weren't there though.

I have my (still) stock IZ-109, and since the "detachable magazine" is an "evil feature" regardless of capacity, it's still legal. I've thought about conversions, but I'm fine with it the way it is. Looking forward to seeing that drum, but I'm patiently waiting.

• 4 weeks later...