Hello fellow Kalashnikov lovers! I'm new to this forum but love my Saiga and all it's kin.

This forum looks like just what I have been looking for. From all that I have read so far this site is a great information source with friendly members. Happy shooting!

:super:

Yes I do have the 410. I like it alot when it's not having feeding problems. The only real complaint other than that is mine for some reason does not have a rear sight. I've written to EAA a couple of times about it and can't get a response. Do they really exist? I ended up putting a scope on it because it shoots a couple of inches high at 25 yds with the slugs. That fixed that. I would very much like to modify it to look more like my AK. I have been tinkering with it some and thinking of different ways to do it. I have seen a few mods on this site that look pretty cool. As far as legality don't I have to have 5 U.S. parts on it to change to a pistol grip or folding stock?

Ya know... I have ALWAYS wondered myself, about that 5 US parts deal... WHO IS going to take your gun, and take it apart and look at the parts to see if they are really made in the USA or not?!?!?!

I have been to the shooting range when the local police force was there qualifying.. half the guys came over to the bench I was at.. and were checking out my converted Saiga, my Romanian PSL, as well as my converted 10/22... They only asked if they could try em out... and were more than happy to check them out and admire them, and SHOOT THEM... NONE even THOUGHT to question if the Saiga was legal, or how many "US" parts it had... even with a dragunov stock on it.

So... I say CONVERT AWAY!!! and ENJOY YOUR GUNS!

But hey... thats just me.. Living on the edge!