What's up with Elite Firearms??

E-mailed them twice no response, called yesterday no one answering the phone. All this in relation to my Saiga I sent to them for conversion. Was told it would be shipping back to me 11/18/04, have'nt seen or heard anything since, I'm not worried that anything shady is going on, but I've had a couple items lost in transit in the last 3 weeks and it's starting to make me paranoid.

I spoke w/Dave 2 days ago, apparently he's had trouble with the guy he hired to work with him and had to fire him (I don't feel free to discuss details but let's just say that if true then the guy deserves jail time). This has left him short-handed with a big workload and lots of people wondering what's going on (me included). My refinished Saiga-12 was supposed to be here early last week but didn't get shipped until this week (fault of the ex-employee). Keep calling, eventually you'll get through!

Tomac

Ah, crap! My week is going from bad to worse. This opens a whole new door for worries. Did the guy steal my Saiga or did it just not ship like Tomac's? I called again and left a message, but did'nt get a return call. Well, shit what now?

I called again and left a message, but did'nt get a return call. Well, shit what now?

Now you leave him another message informing him that you have reason to believe your firearm has been stolen and will be contacting the local ATF office within a week if you don't receive either your firearm or proof that he is in possession of your firearm.

I've been through this exact same thing with Gary Guccino of Soltice Arms. Trust me, you need to nip this in the bud.

While i feel bad for this guy for hiring an idiot, there is no reason you should be left in the dark much less be without your firearm.

Caspian

Well, guys I still have'nt heard anything from Mr. Meschner or Elite Firearms. I'm going to give him until Monday to contact me, then I'll do what I have to do I guess. This is all total BS, just takes a second to drop me a E-mail or phone call

that is how you DONT do business, regardless of the reason. I feel bad for the guy and all, but he's working on having his ffl revoked practicing business like that. If I treated my customers like that, I would be out of business, for shit sure.

I just heard from Dave, anyone with *any* questions should call his personal cell#: 817-903-2715 (someone called yesterday but didn't leave a return number). Calling is much better than emailing but if you must email then use EliteAK74@aol.com . He told me no firearms have been lost or stolen and they're currently receiving 10-12 shotguns per day for conversion and shipping out 6-7 per day. CIB, he's now waiting for you to call to hopefully straighten things out.

Tomac

Edited by Tomac

Hey guys this is Dave MICHENER at Elite FireArms. Let me assure you there is nothing shady going on here. We had a employee that did not ship firearms out when he was suposed to. Every firearm that comes in to my place of business is booked into my gunsmith book. THERE ARE NO MISSING FIREARMS!

CIB please call me at 817-903-2715 , you guys can call me ANY time on my cell phone. We are shipping out 6 guns a day, but receiving 10 in the mail a day, we will be extending our time period for completion of your firearm from 2 weeks to 30 days to 30 days to 60 days. Nobody has been given an exact time of completion so far. We have been telling people 2 weeks to 30 days. We did not plan on this much business so quickly!! We have over 47 satisfied customers. If you would like any referrals we will be happy to furnish them at your request. Please give us a chance to catch up! I will make an attempt in the future to return e-mails in a more timely fashion. We are working from 6A.M. to 2A.M. 7 days a week. The reason we are so busy is because a quality product at a lower price then ANYBODY else!!! NOBODY GETS SCREWED AT ELITE FIREARMS!!!!

DAVE MICHENER

817-903-2715

817-285-8663

Eliteak74@aol.com

Whew! I feel much better. I had already reconsidered, the "by Monday" thing as a bit hasty. Also, I was using the takeda54@yahoo.com mail addy, I was'nt aware of the other one. The phone number I called was 817-285-8663, I assure you I did leave a message. I did call on a couple of other occasions where I did not leave a message as well.

• 1 month later...