Interesting read. I keep seeing references to this upcoming "change" in Americas freedoms and economic status from areas that would normally ignore any such notion. I only hope that enough people will wake up early enough and decide that standing tall is the bes option, before it is late, and proves much more difficult.

It is far easier to keep the enemy from gaining complete control than it is to take it back once lost.

Well, Ron Paul isn't happy with it...

And Im not happy either--I had my one year review at work today and my first raise... 42 cents an hour, whoopie stinking doo. I guess it pays to show initiative, come in early, stay late, be a role model for new employees and be employee of the month...yada yada.

Well, Ron Paul isn't happy with it...

Stop beating a dead horse moxie.... (just preparing you for a very possible reply from someone else, LOL)

1988: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...HB5_k4AKVhrCtBA

The U.S. dollar is in serious trouble. The Fed and central bankers are doing a wonderful job of hiding the fact. We got food shortages across the globe, rationing of rice and wheat in New York as of right now. People think the rising price of fuel is based on supply... bullshit. It's because our dollar is worth less than ever. Same thing for everything else going up in cost.

Dumb Money

You got a link to rationing of wheat and rice in New York?

I already know of the riots and unrest in about six countries, but I hadn't heard of anything like rationing here in the US yet.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/will-u-s-ra...tions-concerned

Do a google and there a quite a few of them; but nobody I recognized like FOX. First I heard of it but it seems to be there just not on FOX, clinton news network and etc.

Thanks for the link 1911, I heard about it on the radio. My bad for the reference to wheat, although flour is pretty damn important.

I forgot to tie my initial post into the Amero... when the economy collapses, people will embrace the Amero for "safety and money "worth something" ". All in lieu American Sovernty.

Inflation is going crazy and will only get worse once the effects of the multiple billions of dollars that are being created to bale out the loan companies.... money that we average Joe Americans will feel the effect from. We're essentially paying to bail out the mortgage companies.

Welfare, Medicaid, and Social Security: these programs are bleeding the U.S. to death. The gov't (which in my opinion isn't there to take care of us from cradle to grave) has no place in taking care of people. The U.S. was created and set up for the gov't to take care of the infrastructure and security of the nation. That's another rant... I'll leave that be. (and yes, I do believe a small percentage of the people getting entitlement program benefits need help and should get it). By 2019, there will ONE PERSON WORKING TO TAKE CARE OF EIGHT ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM PEOPLE. You thing the gov't stealing 33% of your paychecks now is bad??? Just wait a few years.

We're spending $2 billion a day overseas.

We're spending money we don't have.

These are some of the reasons our dollar is getting more and more worthless.

One of the biggest reasons this is all happening is because we are running a debt based currency system. As the article 1911 posted, this has been in place since the early 70's when the U.S.D. was not backed by silver/gold anymore.

When (not if) the economy collapses, people will embrace the Amero for "safety and money "worth something" ". All in lieu American Sovernty.