After seeing mention of Tromix's SRT trigger, I was curious. After some searching, I found a description that Tony gives of how he does it.

I figured it out and duplicated it on both my S12 and a Romanian SAR1 I have. I've even done it for a customer or two.

I agree it is perhaps the best mod to make to a Saiga.

There's not much to share. It's pretty much as described by Tony up in the thread about the SRT trigger in the Saiga 12 section.

I doubt it's like the Red Star trigger, although I have never had one in front of me. It's not adjustable, so there's nothing to move or come loose. Once it's fitted, it's set for life, unless there is some material dimensional change to the parts or the receiver.

There's not much to share. It's pretty much as described by Tony up in the thread about the SRT trigger in the Saiga 12 section.

I doubt it's like the Red Star trigger, although I have never had one in front of me. It's not adjustable, so there's nothing to move or come loose. Once it's fitted, it's set for life, unless there is some material dimensional change to the parts or the receiver.

............and it makes an unbelievable difference in the performance of your S-12, as to the rate of fire !!