Im so sorry guys. I totally forgot to post this here . I know its a little late for some.

Red Jacket birthday bash will be in south Arkansas . June 28th we will meet at 9:30 Am at the mcdonalds @ the I-530 & Hwy. 79 interchange in Pine Bluff , Arkansas 71603 for you gps guys.

Please no kids and a release of liability must be signed thats all we ask and bring plenty of AMMO!

we will have a car to put to death and a pistol/shotgun range .

Will said he was bring the house so God only know what he is bringing . Im sure 20+ toys.

Bring your toys and builds.

I would love to see and video 3 or 4 saiga 12's empty 'n clips and drums all at once into the car. :devil:

I can't afford to go this year....like last year :( ...but I'll be a good sport at least, and send my MD beta drum there so y'all can blast the fuck outa shit with it. Might even send a paperweight / doorstop along with it just for shits and giggles.

Which one of you Wills wants to cover the to and from shipping? I think I already have one volunteer but nothing in stone yet...

I sure as fuck don't need it for awhile...

I can't afford to go this year....like last year :( ...but I'll be a good sport at least, and send my MD beta drum there so y'all can blast the fuck outa shit with it. Might even send a paperweight / doorstop along with it just for shits and giggles.

Which one of you Wills wants to cover the to and from shipping? I think I already have one volunteer but nothing in stone yet...

I sure as fuck don't need it for awhile...

I dont think there would be enuff time to ship it. Rent a car and hammer down. :)