let me fill you in on rthe blank spots i work there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the man was aproved for the car loan (WE DONT DO IN HOUSE FINANCE), he wanted THAT CAR, HAD BEEN HARASSING MANAGMET that he was going to sue unless they baught the car back, b/c he said we sold him the car knowing hecouldnt afford it (see the above no in house credit) the person he stabbed is the nicest old man ever, has been at the dealership for over 30 years!! he reminds me of col. sanders (the KFC guy) looks just like him though shorter and with a waddel. just blows my mind some one would loose it that far. all i can say is the ass hat is lucky he did it in the used car building and not the shop theres enough concealed carry in there he would have left dead or alive with at least one bullet hole!! he was blind side tackled by another sales men and held until the police came (and one last thing the ass hat was pushin 6'8 not very small!!)

nbc 29 news pluse two vid links (i have not watched the vid dont care to i was there)

read the daughters comments its true the sales man is such a stand up guy and has been there for so long all he has to do is show up to work and the sales come to him, pluse he was a close family friend to my aunt and uncle growing up. it just makes me sick!! but he is released from the hospital and should be back within 2 weeks after the wounds heal up.

Edited by mavrick16o