Ace folder size

I have my S12 "denutering" finished except for a stock. I think I want a Ace folder. I will be using the hinge that uses the stock tang. I know that this adds some length to the stock. My question is what length of stock too get. I was comfortable with the LOP of the factory stock, I have a tapco folder on my AK and it is an ok length. On my AR I use my 6 position stock back one notch from the end in summer attire. So any help would be nice.

Thanks Russ

I bought the same external block fro a forum member here, and have the short ace skeleton from the group buy. I am hoping the extra length of the external block and the stock will ad up to "just what I was looking for".

I'll let you know when I have it installed.

I am tall BTW and have long arms.

-GG

I bought the same external block fro a forum member here, and have the short ace skeleton from the group buy. I am hoping the extra length of the external block and the stock will ad up to "just what I was looking for".

I'll let you know when I have it installed.

I am tall BTW and have long arms.

-GG

Thanks GG. I am only 5-10ish..arms just a tad long for my height. I really had hope that someone had already used this combo and could offer some insight. Please let me know when you get yours done GG.

Thanks Russ