922R Compliant???

I have a non-converted, non-threaded S12. If I put an ACE (Tapco) Saw pistol grip with folding stock for a non-converted S12, would I be 922R compliant? I also have an AGP 10 round mag. How many U.S. parts do I need to add if I have the Tapco pistol grip and AGP 10 round mag on it? Also, what would be the best parts for the money to add on?

Edited by jsp

If you only use the AGP mag or have no mag in the gun then you are compliant. However, the second you put in a Russian Saiga mag then you are two parts our of compliance. You are going to have to change out the trigger group anyway in order to put on the saw grip so just use a Tapco and then you can use whatever mag you want.

IF you believe 922® applies to Owners not Manufacturers then you need NO MORE THAN 10 non-U.S. made parts. 'Parts' as identified by the BATFE.

The FACT is NOBODY has EVER been prosecuted for a 922 ® violation because it could never stand up in court. Ever.

It's like prosecuting somebody for using a Non-U.S. spring and flint in a Russian lighter that ORIGINALLY came with a U.S. flint, spring, packing, overpacking and spring retainer to be 'Legal' in the U.S.

It's YOUR lighter (Or firearm). Go play and stop worrying about bullshit laws that don't even apply to you.

But if you simply want to support U.S. AK/Saiga parts manufacturers then go for it. (I certainly do!)

wow...i feared the gun police would take my shit from me. i don't think a regular police officer (sorry for using the correct terminology) would know shit about this kinda stuff unless hes/shes actually into building guns. im not worried...but id rather be SAFE THAN SORRY!!!