I have a CZ 75 Semi Compact with tritium night sights, 3-16rd magazines, and box/paperwork that I am wanting to sell for $410.00 shipped from my ffl to your ffl. The $10 extra is for the shipping. Can send pictures to interested buyers.

I'm pretty sure the 75's are .40 S&W. I handled a compact olive drab 9mm CZ at a gun show a while back, and I imagine it would fit small hands very well. This one looks like the frame is just a bit bigger.

Phil, if you haven't sold it by next week, I may be interested again. There's a gun show in my neck of the woods (down in Roanoke, mavrick), and I'm planning on getting a handgun there, and I'll try to handle some 75s. Don't hold it for me though.

Thanks,

Acer

Sorry, 75's are primarily 9mm, hence the 16rd mag capacity. They have started making them in 40cal, but they are secondary to the 9mm. This is an awesomely accurate gun holding 1" groups at 25yds and I practice shooting plates at 66yds and body targets at 100yds no problem. CZ 75's are the second most popular gun in the world only second to 1911 style guns. I have small hands and that is the reason I shoot the 75. You can see my competition version under multigun setups in the Competition section. It even has thinner aluminum grips on it and a magwell. I will have this for sale for about a week and then probably keep it or do some trading. If it is not your thing I understand, but if you are looking the CZ's are excellent choices.

Thanks,

Phillip

will take if its ok if i send the money next week after PAYDAY. and that will give a little extra time for me to find out which fll i want to use!! will be busy this week planning and preparing for the unofficial work skeet shoot/ show off all your new guns-or what youve done since last year/four-wheeler marathon/ fishing on the james/ drink by the camp fire at night. and this year is gearing up to be the biggest so far 30 confirmed for the whole weekend and another 20 might stop by for the day/skeet shoot, would love to have it down there this weekend but oh well, theres always next year.

9mm is fine already have a FNH fnp-9mm so at least i still only have to shop for 9mm!!

okay????? like i said if it was okay if i sent the funds this week!! thought that would be ok , since i didnt hear other wise!! like i said in my previous post i was tied up camping all weekend (ie no internet) and was in the flight of the bumblebee getting ready the few days before!! but wtf ever i guess that just puts me back in the market for somthing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.