Sagia Slings and Hooks

I use cheepo gunshow QD's. The front is 10-32, and it is not the perfect thread just 'close enough for Govt. work". I had too find a small black plastic washer and cut the screw to length. The rear just uses a standard wood screw thread. Spent $2.00.

I use the standard front swivel and a Galil sling. The sling end passes right through the loop like it was intended to. My rear loop is integral with my folding stock.

I'm using rail mounted sling adaptor for the front, you can add a small section of rail to attach it to. The rear just attach to your stock.

I'll add pics later today gotta work on my saiga anyway.

Edited by mike123456

I have a sling mount on the side of the forearm where it meest the receiver, and a mount on the side of the stock, where it meets the receiver. They are just small loops that take HK style claw hooks. It works with either 2 or 3 point slings. Lately i've been using more 2 point than 3 point. The hooks allow it to be removed when I don't want it on the gun. I have prettly much all of my military styled longarms set up this way.

Cool, Thanks Eveyone, I got some screws thatll work, I just need'd to get the info for the sling/adapters, I got a gun show Im goin to sat, so Ill pick up a good sling and some other stuff, I got a guy who I bought my s-12 from, he says he has a used s-20, Ill probobly buy just to have a set.......Thanks Again, Ill post whatever I get.

Cool, Thanks Eveyone, I got some screws thatll work, I just need'd to get the info for the sling/adapters, I got a gun show Im goin to sat, so Ill pick up a good sling and some other stuff, I got a guy who I bought my s-12 from, he says he has a used s-20, Ill probobly buy just to have a set.......Thanks Again, Ill post whatever I get.

Okay SO I bought a3 point sling kaki, with black straps, that require no hooks to origional screws or adapters, It was a littel bit more then all the rest, but it was worth it, I got it from www.nctactical.com It was 40 bucks, but it came with a 11 page picture step by step insctructions on how to use it for different shooting styles, and ext. The owner showed me how to install it, and it is from Eagle Industries, and they are made in Missouri I belive, Very High Quality!!!! alSO i GOT A BUTTSTOCK BAG TYPE THING THAT HOLDS 8 SHOTGUN SHELLS, AND HAS A ZIPPER BAD ON THE SIDE AND a soft cheek pad, and it velcrows around and Looks FREKIN Awsome, Ill post some pics.......Thanks, and hope you guys use this guy to get some kool shit for your s-12 or whatever. :super::super::super: