Miss Auto Arm and metal mags?

So i made a purchase of 2 surefire saiga mags for my X39 gun, and i get the USPS track and confirm deal, so i check on it today and it showed that its leaving mexico? i thought they were based in MS? i'm getting worried now, anyone else have their mags come from mexico? :unsure:

So i made a purchase of 2 surefire saiga mags for my X39 gun, and i get the USPS track and confirm deal, so i check on it today and it showed that its leaving mexico? i thought they were based in MS? i'm getting worried now, anyone else have their mags come from mexico? :unsure:

Metal surefire mags as in surplus mags modified in Mexico interesting.

Hello

As so clearly stated back in 90's by Ross Perot

'THAT SUCKING SOUND YOU HEAR ARE AMERICAN JOBS BEING MOVED OUT OF THE COUNTRY"

NAFTA BABY IS WORKING

Thats all I have to say about that!

I have a number of the metal Surefire mags that I got from andean-inc.. I don't think they came from Mexico, but I can't rule it out for sure. Anyway, all of the metal Surefire mags I have are excellent. IMHO they are the best Saiga-specific 30-round mags available (except for the Russian-made ones) if you don't need U.S. mag parts for compliance.

Placed order this week from MAA and another company. The confirmed tracking on both where screwy. :rolleyes: Don't believe in anyway connected to companies, seems a bug/glitch in USPS's tracking hardware. If one of the Gov.'s agencies are watching, some Gov. stooge might get a woody seeing items coming from all over. :smoke:

Yeah, UPS was kinda screwy for me this week, too. Sent a package to Santa Monica, and they delivered it to somewhere in Los Angeles - and couldn't explain how or why that happened. Luckily for me, the customer was very cool about it and drove to LA himself and picked it up.

MAA rocks. I've ordered from them a few times before, and will definitely be doing so in the future. I've got a few of the SureFire 30-round polymer mags from MAA, and they've given me no trouble at all.

Mike