I have a 7.62x39 saiga which i converted myself years ago. It has ACE cut the Tang Folder, US pistol grip, US fire control group, US hand guards. Bulgarian gas block and front sight base. Cleaning rod. Flash Supressor. I have installed a custom made feed ramp. I also have a case which holdes the rifle, mags and accessories. Bayonett. 4 metal 30 round mags with U.S. floorplates and folowers. 1 20 round mag with U.S. Floorplate and Follower. 2 Plastic Polish Mags, and the Factory 10 round mag which i modified to work with the feed ramp. The only flaw on the rifle is that i used Bondo to fill in the holes where the original trigger pins were. It looks great but the bondo came out of one of the holes. The ace adapter is in behind it so it is not noticable and can easily be fixed with a plug or re-filling the hole and som flat black paint. Price: $750

If there is seriouse intrest send me an email and i will get some pics. I will also consider a trade for a stock saiga of any caliber other than .410 plus cash, but trades would have to be made FTF.

Edited by jtoddellis
  • 3 weeks later...

Reduced One last time to $600.00 At this price I will include only one 30 round magazine (polish plastic or regular metal) and the modified factory 10 round. I guarantee you cant build a rifle of this quality with these quality parts for less money. If it doesnt sale for this price soon, it will no longer be for sale. After O'bama becomes president it will prob be worth a couple grand lol :cryss:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.