PISTOL GRIP CONVERSION HUNTER 2

I am part of ak files and some one there told me that some one here might be able to help me out...

"'Cutting' the grip opening is no longer necessary. A guy over at the Saiga-12 Forum came up with a round not square grip nut. Now just drill a hole."

i am very interested in ordering one and getting a little bit more info..

i would apriciate if anybody can direct me to the man...thanx

I've never heard of this round nut. Besides, most of these rifles have been coming with the hole already. I'm pretty sure it's just the ones with the dimples that don't have them. Either way, you can just drill your hole and use a triangle file to make it square. Shouldn't take that long to do.

I've never heard of this round nut. Besides, most of these rifles have been coming with the hole already. I'm pretty sure it's just the ones with the dimples that don't have them. Either way, you can just drill your hole and use a triangle file to make it square. Shouldn't take that long to do.
The OP isn't making himself clear.

He's got a Norinco Hunter that he wants to convert.

One of the guys here showed us a round pistol grip nut (instead of square) a while back and he is looking for one so he doesn't have to grind on his milled receiver.