I am going to the 3-gun nationals and plan on shooting my saiga 12 shotgun. I found a place that will make mag pouches for the 10 round mags. They are tooling up and will be going into production. I contacted one of the advertised contributors and inquired if they were interested and got a "not at this time" answer. I don't want to post the name of the company because they are not a contributor, but I would like to let everyone, who is interested, their is a company that will make mag pouches. The magazine pouches are not cloth and attach to the outer belt.

Bladetech had/is making Saiga-12 mag pouches (that are not cloth and attach to the outer belt). Wakal has some he uses.

Center of Mass can probably do similar kydex pouches.

Suarez International/One Source Tactical even sells Saiga-12 kydex pouches (listed on the site no pics) http://www.onesourcetactical.com/index.asp...amp;ProdID=1168

Edited by SinistralRifleman
Bladetech had/is making Saiga-12 mag pouches (that are not cloth and attach to the outer belt). Wakal has some he uses.

Center of Mass can probably do similar kydex pouches.

Suarez International/One Source Tactical even sells Saiga-12 kydex pouches (listed on the site no pics) http://www.onesourcetactical.com/index.asp...amp;ProdID=1168

Went to the Vest Guy site and I like the tactical double straped to your thigh. I'm going to order one and try it out. I also like the idea of a mag pouch on the belt because I can grab the mag in the middle. This is a better reload grip for me. Thats my thought for now, and if I have both then I can decide which is faster for me. I don't have a mag well and I don't plan on getting one my reloads may be 1.0 to 1.5 sec slower than with a well but with practice I can get that down to .5 sec or better. What slows my transition from empty to full mag to first shot off is releasing the bolt. I've tried going over the top or under the bottom of the shotgun with my weak hand after inserting the new mag and pulling back on the bolt but with my short reach I have to tilt the gun one way or the other and this takes me off target. Now, I waste time getting back on target. What is really needed is a ambi bolt release, and an ar style mag release button.

Putting your Saiga12 magazine in a mag pouch with the shells down is slower.

The bottom has to be down.

I know the model is pistol magazines pouches. You grab the bottom of the pistol mag and rotate the magazine into the magazine well of the pistol.

I reported this to my friend who does business with Blade-Tech. Too late, they have already made the tooling to load Saiga12 magazines shell down.

Again shells down is slower, the Saiga12 AGP magazine is too bulky to rotate as you would a pistol magazine.