What Handguard fits the Saiga 7.62x39

I've looked at alot of handguards. Some say won't fit a Saiga, some say must change gas tube......Which handguard fits without changing something else? I want it to look like a Real AK with the gas tube sticking out, not covered up like the stock Saiga.

I've looked at alot of handguards. Some say won't fit a Saiga, some say must change gas tube......Which handguard fits without changing something else? I want it to look like a Real AK with the gas tube sticking out, not covered up like the stock Saiga.

If you get a lower handguard retainer and a regular AK gas tube, you can use any regular AK handguards you want (except I think Yugo HG's are a different size). Or if you're only concern is to have "the gas tube sticking out", you can get the Saiga-specific Galil handguard from Tapco (not sure if the offer it on their site anymore, but you can find it elsewhere). It comes with a retainer built in. I'm not sure if you need a new gas tube for that one or not though.