Address Change

Hi Mike,

I sent an email with "Address Change" in the Subject line but my shipping address hasn't changed on my order(EV-6XX) yet. Do I need to resend it? I'm worried that it will get shipped to my old address.

Thanks

Edited by DaGroaner

So my email from MD Arms says:

Customers,

First and very important. Please check your shipping address on file with your order for any errors. Make sure you are looking at your order info and not your account info. Also a lot can happen in a year and some of you will have ordered that long ago when next Friday the 15th comes! If you have moved anytime from then until now please check your shipping address on file with your order. PLEASE NOTE: CHANGING THE ADDRESS IN YOUR ACCOUNT INFO DOES NOT CHANGE THE ADDRESS OF A ORDER PLACED BEFORE THE CHANGE WAS MADE. Only I can change the address of an order placed. Everyone please check your info before emailing the need of an address change. I have already changed many addresses for customers and want to reduce the amount of double requests and double order pulling if I have fixed it already. If you do look and find your shipping address listed on your order needs changed please email me with a subject title of "ADDRESS CHANGE". If this is not the subject title I can't guarantee I will catch the request.

I sent in two separate requests for my address to be changed and nothing. Friday the 15th has been and gone and my order still has my old address listed on it. WTF?

Edited by DaGroaner
I sent him an address change request many months ago and it was changed promptly. He never told me he had received my email or that he had changed the address.

Mine still hasn't been changed. I guess I'll have to call him. You would think that if he's busy email would be easier and less disruptive. Oh well, I don't want my drum getting lost in the mail like so much of my supposedly forwarded mail has. Dialing...

Left a message...

Edited by DaGroaner
  • 2 weeks later...