Conversion Finally 100%

Haven't had a chance to shoot it with the butt stock installed. I can't wait to take it to my personal range and try it out on accuracy. I have ran a few rounds through the conversion lower reciever and everything functions properly. Thanks all for all the info on this board it's all very helpful.

completeakcn1.th.jpg

Thanks,

Merritt

SGT USMC

Edited by usmc_mwroseberry
I have ran a few rounds through the conversion lower reciever and everything functions properly.

So it's an AR15? :haha:

How about a picture made in the daylight?

Yeah yeah you knew what I meant.

And my weapon is like me " Only looks good with the lights low" LOL

JK I'll get better pics when my digital camera gets it's batteries charged.

:super:

I'm liking that light color on a black gun. Looks good.

The color I told you earlier is what I went with and it was only a shade or two lighter than the stock came from K-var (got the tan stock). It just looks lighter because of the low light and the contrast. I'll get some pics of it in the daylight once it stops raining here and post them.

Haven't had a chance to shoot it with the butt stock installed. I can't wait to take it to my personal range and try it out on accuracy. I have ran a few rounds through the conversion lower reciever and everything functions properly. Thanks all for all the info on this board it's all very helpful.

completeakcn1.th.jpg

Thanks,

Merritt

SGT USMC

Shooting my conversion for the first time was great. I only with the trigger group was about 1/4" more toward the pistol grip but I've got my Pistol grip as far forward as it will go. I had to re-zero my scope because of moving it to take everything apart for mods. Once that was complete it was dead on again at 50yards. Groups were about 2-2.5" I'm happy with it and it feels so much more natural to me since from muscle memory I'm so used to the M16A4 and the M249.

If you haven't done your own conversion yet DO IT BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Thanks,

Merritt