So am i 922 and Mass compliant?

In the process of converting my Saiga. Been looking into the threads to pull out the information i need to be compliant. Now being in Mass i cannot use high capacity mags and i don't want to install a bullet guide to do so, would rather shoot factory mags.

So if i install a US G2 trigger kit with US made PG, butt-stock and for-end on my 7.62 will that keep me ingood standing with the feds and Mass since i won't have a bayo adapter, high cap mags or a treaded barrel?

Thanks!

In the process of converting my Saiga. Been looking into the threads to pull out the information i need to be compliant. Now being in Mass i cannot use high capacity mags and i don't want to install a bullet guide to do so, would rather shoot factory mags.

So if i install a US G2 trigger kit with US made PG, butt-stock and for-end on my 7.62 will that keep me ingood standing with the feds and Mass since i won't have a bayo adapter, high cap mags or a treaded barrel?

Thanks!

So long as the "Trigger Kit" includes the hammer, trigger, and disconnector and then you replace EITHER the forearm/handguard OR the Buttstock with US made parts you're all set (You only need to replace 4 foreign parts with US made parts). So you're doing a folding stock and pistol grip as your two "evil features?" I'm in MA and am also doing a conversion I'm adding the pistol grip and high capacity magazines however I have to make sure they weren't made after 1994. You can only have two "evil features" so if you're not adding a bayo lug, the high cap mag, or the flash hider/suppressor you're all set in MA. Where you from?

Thanks!

So long as the "Trigger Kit" includes the hammer, trigger, and disconnector and then you replace EITHER the forearm/handguard OR the Buttstock with US made parts you're all set (You only need to replace 4 foreign parts with US made parts). So you're doing a folding stock and pistol grip as your two "evil features?" I'm in MA and am also doing a conversion I'm adding the pistol grip and high capacity magazines however I have to make sure they weren't made after 1994. You can only have two "evil features" so if you're not adding a bayo lug, the high cap mag, or the flash hider/suppressor you're all set in MA. Where you from?

Thanks, already have the US forearm. Can i add a folding stock and keep it legal? I have a suppressor but the barrel is not threaded so i should be good. I live in Ipswich, where are you?

Allred