Almost forgot the pics.

Finished for me. A very good friend who took one for "US" in Iraq was checking out my clean, ready to be build kit and was very impressed with my work. He stated he wished he coulc start one but he was strapped for cash. We chatted a while over a few beers and he was ready to leave and I presented him with an early Christmas gift. He and men like him have put their lives on the line so we can build and have our own guns. It made me feel good to thank a VET with a gift. It brang a tear to his eye. Thanks to all who helped with ideas for this start. I'm off to start my AMD 65 Kit. Wish me luck.. Thanks again.. JIM

PS Have you thanked a VET today???

Almost forgot the pics.

Finished for me. A very good friend who took one for "US" in Iraq was checking out my clean, ready to be build kit and was very impressed with my work. He stated he wished he coulc start one but he was strapped for cash. We chatted a while over a few beers and he was ready to leave and I presented him with an early Christmas gift. He and men like him have put their lives on the line so we can build and have our own guns. It made me feel good to thank a VET with a gift. It brang a tear to his eye. Thanks to all who helped with ideas for this start. I'm off to start my AMD 65 Kit. Wish me luck.. Thanks again.. JIM

My friend went to battle with the toughest fighting force in the world over this kit. His wife!! Needless to say it is back in my hands again. Might be awhile before I can do much more. Lots going on at work.

post-13220-1227761489_thumb.jpg

post-13220-1227761507_thumb.jpg

Almost forgot the pics.

My friend went to battle with the toughest fighting force in the world over this kit. His wife!! Needless to say it is back in my hands again. Might be awhile before I can do much more. Lots going on at work.

Got most of my receiver put tougether today and shaping here file there. Very little friction on the rails nice and smooth locking mech. works. a little more work on the mag well :killer: and i'll be shootin. I hope when I get my G2 fcg it will action without it hanging up half way down.

post-13220-1228189822.jpg

post-13220-1228189839.jpg

post-13220-1228189921.jpg