I know a lot of you Jackasses have brand new MD20's and itchy trigger fingers, but at some time tonight when the streets start swarming with Trolls, Zombies,Vampires, and Monsters off all shapes and sizes, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY CHILDERN DRESSED UP AS SUCH!!!!!!!! :chris::devil::blues::ph34r::donatello: Do Not, REPEAT, Do Not open fire (this goes double for BVAMP if your drinking tonight, or Jeaux if someone wearing an Obama mask lights doo doo on his door step :eek: ).

This is just a reminder since I KNOW some of you need it :haha:

at some time tonight when the streets start swarming with Trolls, Zombies,Vampires, and Monsters off all shapes and sizes, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY CHILDERN DRESSED UP AS SUCH!!!!!!!!

Most likely? Maybe you are fine with trusting you families lives to an apparent zombie, bit I'd rather not take any chances when I see zombies TRESPASSING on MY property. ESPECIALLY if there is more than one. That's a disparity of force situation and certainly justifies defending one's self! Next thing you're going to tell me is that I should give in to their demands and reward such behavior. :rolleyes:

I have a specialty load just for this occasion, full of tactical M&M shot. Will that work? Maybe I should go with the fragmenting gumball slug.

Edited by bigj480
I know a lot of you Jackasses have brand new MD20's and itchy trigger fingers, but at some time tonight when the streets start swarming with Trolls, Zombies,Vampires, and Monsters off all shapes and sizes, THESE ARE MOST LIKELY CHILDERN DRESSED UP AS SUCH!!!!!!!! :chris::devil::blues::ph34r::donatello: Do Not, REPEAT, Do Not open fire (this goes double for BVAMP if your drinking tonight, or Jeaux if someone wearing an Obama mask lights doo doo on his door step :eek: ). This is just a reminder since I KNOW some of you need it :haha:

Awwwww........Mark, I'm actually very discriminating about pulling a trigger.............

Besides, Trolls, Zombies, Vampires, and Monsters of all shapes and sizes in your yard or on your porch are much easier handled with a large, flesh-eating Airedale Terrier....................... IN THE HOUSE, however, they belong to me...........