Help needed with forestock and vertical grip selection...

Guys,

I've been on the forum for a couple weeks now and have read back about 20 pages. I am still kind of baffled as to what I need to replace the factory forestock with to allow the use of a vertical grip. If you don't mind, please let me know what I need (links or specific names and from what vendor) and what you like and have used. Cost is a concern and I'd be looking for something that would be a more simple bolt on installation.

Btw... After my reading here, I have decided not to convert and will be ordering an Ace rear stock (skeleton folder) on Monday.

Thanks in advance...

You can add handguard with rails. It will require a handguard retainer like Dinzags.

Or you can buy a rail and screw it to the bottom of the stock forearm. Some on this site have down a nice job venting the stock forearm.

I have a CAA folding vertical grip. I like it.

SGM is making a direct replacement front handguard, as for a vert grip, go aluminum, plastic just doesn't feel right...also DPH arms is developing a new aluminum front handguard for the saigas as well, i don't think that izzy front handguard is for the 7.62, think its only for the S-12....