Put a Saiga12 on Layaway today, who does conversions?

I had a RPK74 on layaway at the local funshop but went in today to look at the converted Saiga 12 they had. FRAK! Someone bought it, but they had an unconverted one left so I changed my layaway from the RPK to the Saiga12. Their price as pretty good, 599.99. AND THEY DIDNT JACK UP THE PRICE ON THEIR AW TYPE GEAR.

How much does the conversion usually cost and will a Romy or EG wire sidefolder work with teh Saiga12? I'll go with either the wire side folder or the Tromix skelly stock, which do you guys suggest? Also, who would be a recommended Saiga 12 converter and I wanted the round trigger guard, not the angled one like the Tromix type conversions.

If you look at the banners at the top of this page,

You will see Tromix,

E-Tac

CGW

Rifle dynamics

among others

or you could have your layaway money applied towards ammunition, believe me, you will need ammo, and buy the Oh No Bama special for $666,..

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...l=obama+special

for only $66 more,..

I missed out on that group buy. Too late for me now, I started these payments before this deal occured. :( i guess the most important thing is who has a fast turnaround time and is taking new work? I'm good on ammo and mags for now....well i'm never good on both of those things but i have all i need, not all i want.