Converting and need advice on pistol grip

I saw that one. Thats where I came up with the "soft pencil eraser" reference. The picture you show, I was told, is of the Ar grip with an adapter. This puts the grip about an inch lower and is odd. One guy says that you need the "closeout" ak erg grip and another says you need the classic ak ergogrip. I am way confused. Has anyone bought, installed and loved one of these on an Saiga 308?

GREAT!! Can you tell me witch one it is? Classic?

Dan

Dan,

Ive got that nice squishy grip like Nalioth pictured above. I just got a catalog from Ergo and it appears that the dedicated AK grip they have now is their "Classic" which is designed just a little different.

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?I...FTOKEN=22860756

Besides listing it in the AK column, when you look at their Closeout section, that grip is listed there also. So it appears its on its way out...

Looking at the Brownells site [Falcon is Ergo's parent or corp. name I guess] they show a picture of the original design AK grip and list the Classic models as d/c or sold out.

They do show having # 573-000-022 AK-47 Standard Suregrip $25.00 http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/Pro...0CLASSIC%20GRIP

You might want to check with Brownells and see if someone can/will be able to tell you if that is the original design which is pictured in their listing.

Good luck,

HarvKY