Conversion

I am installing a Tromix fire control group, is there a source for replacement trigger and hammer axel pins, rather than use the pins which were removed. I have seen the posted conversion thread using the aluminum blind post but was looking for a better material like steel blind post. I am also going to use a welded in receiver back plate ( also Tromix) with a angle of 4 to 6 degrees if anyone has an opinion or photos they would be appreciated.

I have the trigger group parts on back order MA and am hoping Cobra 76 gets his BHO unit out in time for this conversion, any chance.

I am also going to use a welded in receiver back plate ( also Tromix) with a angle of 4 to 6 degrees if anyone has an opinion or photos they would be appreciated.

If you look at the Tromix Comp Saiga12, you can measure the angle used for the rear of the receiver (print it out and measure with an angle ruler). I measure it out at 2.5*. You might want to mock up the stock before you go cutting 6* off the back.