anyone used tac 47 industries

Wish i could be of more help, only thing i've done is order tromix stuff from them becaws Mississippi Auto Arms dosn't seem to want to ship to NY. They are good about keeping in cantact with you and keeping you informed about your order, but from what i've seen the shipping is quite slow.

*update* Talked to keith from tak 47, great guy, had a error on the website that listed my product as shipped when its out of stock and he's trying to get some more in. I guess i'm not the only one franticly trying to gather guns i think will be banned. Great guy though, called him up asking for a update on my order and wound up BSing with him for like a hour.

Edited by Nailbomb
  • 3 weeks later...
I haven't had any work done either but their communication and shipping were first class. I know good at one doesn't equal good at the other but at least it shows they are on the ball.

If they are sufficiently close maybe the only way is go and visit?

We have one of their Saiga 12 that you can see on there site and it rocks. The guy does great work and when I called him 3 months later to let him know how well it works, he even remembered my name. They are GTG.

Anthony

Colorado Shooting Sports

AK Lightning Bolt

970-381-8188

• 2 months later...
I just got the mother of all conversions from TAC 47.. in Houston.. I am super impressed.. will post pictures later.

Keith is the owner at Tac47 and really really cool.

I did the conversion on my x39, but he pressed the K-var 24mm FSB on for me. I think it came out great and turn around time was ONE DAY :)

Dropped it off on a Wednesday I think, picked it up on Thursday. Very impressive.

SaigaConversion-001.JPG

And here's a closeup, with AKUSA 74 style brake:

AKUSA_74Brake-001.JPG

Z