I have added a Tapco Intrafuse stock with pistol grip, a Tapco Galil handguard and a Surefire 10 round Mag. Is this compliant if I want to leave it just as it is. What if I use the 10 round Saiga mag that came with it, will I still be compliant?

Handlebar

Edited by handlebar

Whoa! You don't have to yell. As a new guy in the rifle realm I ask to learn. Being a HS teacher, that is what I always tell my students. Reading the compliance regulations is very confusing and I don't want to make a mistake. I thought that just maybe, we as a fraternity of shooters would be more likely to help each other out. Any time you have a new guy, you are bound to get repeat questions. that is just the nature of the beast. I am sorry if it got you rattled, but I think I will continue to ask questions that may have been asked before especially if I don't know where to look for the answers.

Handlebar aka Mike

PS I went to the page you listed and yes, I am compliant so I won't ask again.

LOOK IN THE STICKIED SECTION HERE!!!

Go back one click and then look at the top...

See where it says 922 compliance automatic checklist...

:smoke:

Edited by handlebar

Sorry I shouldn't have yelled... I just saw the main page, and there were three identical threads from three different people and I got to yours FIRST! LOL

In FACT... go look... the FIRST 6 POSTS in this section right now...

ALL OF THEM ASK " am I compliant! "

LOL!!!

My apologies... It wasnt really yelling, more of... um... trying to make sure it wasnt missed. LOL :up: yeah.. thats it... :lol:

:smoke: