Tromix pricing for 8" model?

If supplying your own gun, how much does Tromix charge to turn it into an 8" work of art?

I've already gone the NFA route so that doesn't scare me. This time I won't even have to pay the $75 dealer fee!! It's $200 for the magical stamp and then whatever Tony charges...

So what's the cost I'm looking at?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

If supplying your own gun, how much does Tromix charge to turn it into an 8" work of art?

I've already gone the NFA route so that doesn't scare me. This time I won't even have to pay the $75 dealer fee!! It's $200 for the magical stamp and then whatever Tony charges...

Thanks!

-Emt1581

The better question to ask is if you are on the list or not.

Thanks!

-Emt1581

The better question to ask is if you are on the list or not.

Well if I haven't filed the paperwork for the stamp yet, could I even be on the list?

List aside, within the next few years if I'm worthy enough...how much does the alteration cost?...Or what is the price range?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

$1,185

It would pay just to buy the whole package for $1735. But you said you can't get your hands on any more right? So I guess I'll buy one now and go plinking for a few years. How does one get on the magic list? When is payment and where does the stamp fit into the equation?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

Get on the list when you can 'cause if there's a zombie outbreak there's no saying that a lot of the people on the list won't become zombies so that would bring the follow thru's down quite a bit, moving you ahead. :haha:

Not to throw any salt in the TROMIX fire here, but give Will a call at Red Jacket Firearms. I'm pretty sure he can build you want you want, and the waiting list is closer to 4 months. If you look at his web site, you'll see some of the innovative stuff he has built. Plus he does quality work and stands behind it with warranty. In fact, I've been thinking about hitting him up for a quote on a 10" S12 myself.

If you decide to give his a call, give us some feedback on what he said.

Edited by Tactical_T
Get on the list when you can 'cause if there's a zombie outbreak there's no saying that a lot of the people on the list won't become zombies so that would bring the follow thru's down quite a bit, moving you ahead. :haha:

Not to throw any salt in the TROMIX fire here, but give Will a call at Red Jacket Firearms. I'm pretty sure he can build you want you want, and the waiting list is closer to 4 months. If you look at his web site, you'll see some of the innovative stuff he has built. Plus he does quality work and stands behind it with warranty. In fact, I've been thinking about hitting him up for a quote on a 10" S12 myself.

If you decide to give his a call, give us some feedback on what he said.

I just dropped him a line. His site says he works 7 days a week so we shall see what he says!

As far as Tromix, I really don't think they are crying for business so I wouldn't worry about any salt in the fire ;)

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I will throw in a plug for Firearms Sales Co. They just finished a SBS for me and while I have not had a chance to shoot it yet, the fit and finish are first rate. Communication was also excellent. Don't know about the wait time, I think they (like everybody else) are pretty busy right now.

Tony, are you guys building any to sell outright between the customer jobs, or exclusively doing customer conversions right now? Local shop claims to have a number of your units in stock around the 2k range...seems a little high...though supply commands price it seems.