Any pouches big enough for 12rd. mags?

I'm looking for a mag pouch (bag of sorts, not kydex single mag...pouch) for the Surefire 12rd. mags. Does anyone know their (loaded) dimensions? I've seen a bunch of threads on here on pouches for the 10rd. mags, but again, these will be new and I'm wondering if any surplus pouches will be big enough to house these monsters?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I am not sure about the surplus, but there are 2 vendors on the forum that make custom gear and will absolutely be able to help you if you get in touch with them :)

thevestguy_88x31_2.gif armchair_tactical_88x31.gif

I am not sure about the surplus, but there are 2 vendors on the forum that make custom gear and will absolutely be able to help you if you get in touch with them :)

thevestguy_88x31_2.gif armchair_tactical_88x31.gif

Thanks!

Any clue what the dimentions of the 12rd mags are? What are they like in size compared to the 10rd. mags?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I took a look at a mag pouch but now I'm wondering if a clamp would be a better idea? Clamp two mags together inverted is what I mean.

Has anyone tried this??

Also, does anyone have pouches for their S12 mags or do yall just use a back-pack/general large sack for them?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I'm curious myself as to the length of a 10 round mag. I'm trying to locate some sort of mil surplus mag pouch for the S-12 mags, and have some good ideas, but without a 10 round mag in hand it's kind of hard to be sure what would work... :mellow:

I'm curious myself as to the length of a 10 round mag. I'm trying to locate some sort of mil surplus mag pouch for the S-12 mags, and have some good ideas, but without a 10 round mag in hand it's kind of hard to be sure what would work... :mellow:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/fl...pg?t=1228706481

A big thanks!!!

I really appreciate the measurements, but that means the 12rd mags will probably be over a foot long (more like 14") plus have a decent curve. Other than having one custom made or using a generic bag, I have no clue what other rifle mags are even remotely that size that would have mag pouches made for them...?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I just bought a belt clip/loop pouch like this for carrying my four 5-rounders in at the gun show.

MagCinchMagPouch.jpg

Couldn't find anything that would clip on to my belt that would remotely fit my 10 rounders. Maybe you could wrap a velcro strap around them and stick them to your vest/backpack/belt? Or maybe a pouch like this:

radio_holder.jpg

I just throw my 10-rounders in my backpack when I'm not hunting. Not very accessible, but don't need to get to em quick when I'm just plinking.

Russ