WTT Tac Trigger / Hellfire (For Bump Firing)

I've got a Tac Trigger here that has been sitting in my safe for a long time. Still sitting in it's original package. Never had a chance to use it, because the range-master at my range doesn't like anyone shooting fast, so he would have a heart attack if I pulled out this bad boy. It comes with a Certificate of Legality, which would come in handy if you start getting questioned when using it. This one was made for AK style guns (Saiga's should work just fine, too). Comes in the package with all parts, instructions and certificate of legality.

These Retail for $40. I want to trade this for basically anything for my Saiga-12. I got my Saiga-12 about a week ago so I need to get conversion parts, compliance parts, and just basically anything that is needed for a new Saiga when you want to start customizing. So if you have anything for a Saiga-12 that you'd be willing to trade for this, let me know.

Here is an explaination from their website:

"A"Semi-Automatic"is a weapon that fires one shot with each single function of the trigger. No matter how fast you pull the trigger, it remains legal as long as the trigger functions singly with each shot. These trigger attachments and trigger activators do not alter any of the functions of your gun, they simply fire the gun at a faster speed than you can with just your finger."

"With proper use of these devices you will be able to obtain full automatic type fire controllably and best of all, legally. These devices are not toys and should be used with extreme caution and discretion. These type of devices are used by many law enforcement agencies to demonstrate full auto-matic fire. Through government approval these systems are available to anyone without restrictions. You absolutely will not find anything closer to a select-fire conversion legally."

• 3 weeks later...

I already have the newer universal version, but to everybody else: this is a deal! I got mine at a gun show. It was one of the last two available from the seller, who told me that the government has stopped factory production and no more can leave the factory. Gut 'em while you can! No more will be available in new condition like this for some time!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.