Dinzag Fire Control Group and .308 conversion. Stocks?

Woohoo I just installed my new FCG from Dinzag Arms and it feels great. The pistol grip setup is amazing in a Saiga .308. I want to firstly thank Brian for making it all possible. Then some questions, stock what kind of stock should I put on it(not worried about legalities because I am happily moving!), secondly, paint job, urban camo,EBR, green/black/grey camo? lastly Should I get a different safety lever because the current safety has a problem keeping the modded trigger down, it does keep it safe but it pulls back and stays back, then if you dont push it forward before you take the safety off it becomes a hair trigger. any suggestions on anything? Thanks guys

How hard was the FCG to install? Any pics?

I just put mine from dinzag in and it was super easy. The only parts that slowed me down were figuring out where the e-clips went (inside the reciever on the left) and that the spacer washer was supposed to sit next to the trigger in the trigger hole. The e-clips are easier with some needle nose pliers to put them in place and a punch to push them on.