red dot sights

I'm getting a CDW converted IZ-109 soon. I want to improve the sights. With the help of this forum, I found one option is to use Dinzag eleveated front, tritium insert and Glock rear tritium ghost rings.

But once I get all that stuff, I could probably buy a red dot for about the same price. I have a scout red dot on my rifle, and it might be good to have a red dot on the Saiga. Similar sight picture.

What are your suggestions for a red dot? I don't want to add extra rails, weld or stuff like that, just use the stock 109. I also want it to survive shooting thousands of slugs and buck without failing or losing zero. And how would you compare a red dot accuracy and speed of acquisition to the upgraded iron sights I mention above?

I am thinking about putting the Trijicon Reflex II on my Tromix SBS, and Im certain it can take the jolts that magazines that 3" 000 buck magnums 12 gauge shells dish out. I like the HK open sights, so Im still just thinking it over.

If you have a Tromix with the Galil charging handle that points upwards so you can reach over with your left hand to grab it, make sure the optics that you buy will not interfere before you drop a wad of money on it. The other day I put an EOTEC on top of mine, but it was a bit to wide. The Galil charging handle would have struck it when in action. So for those with similar equipment, keep that in mind.

Edited by Blam
I wanted to get a nicer red dot and probably stick it off the receiver mount, then get a rail system on the front for a laser, flashlight, and a vertical grip. If the red dot is closer to you, wouldn't the red dot be bigger and more visible?

I hadn't thought about a laser. I have lasers on all my handguns. Why have both a red dot and a laser? Is there a durable laser that can be easily installed, with a remote pressure switch?

I just figured a laser would be more appropriate for close-quarters type stuff. And with me, I wear glasses, so a red dot might be hard to use without them. A laser is much more visible. And if I get a laser, I would want one of the green ones. I think most of them would be durable, and the switch could be mounted on the foregrip, so it automatically comes on.