when id they start importing saigas

Those were the days...back when you could get an S-12 from CDNN shipped, for less than $200....I sure wish I had been able to buy more than I did.

I got my first Saiga in '99. It's a K-USA imported .410. Got it for $50 used. Then I caught the fever and before I knew it, I had at least one of each model.

Those were the days...back when you could get an S-12 from CDNN shipped, for less than $200....I sure wish I had been able to buy more than I did.

I got my first Saiga in '99. It's a K-USA imported .410. Got it for $50 used. Then I caught the fever and before I knew it, I had at least one of each model.

ive got an eaa with bho and eaa without bho , and a k usa without bho , when did they start the bho ? and when did eaa take over from k usa ?

Well I guess that answers the question of when they started putting BHO's in em. My first S-12...

<<<<<-------- That one over there.......

....is a 2000 IZ-108 that has the K-USA markings crosshatched out, and the new EAA markings stamped in the back, along with the infamous "read instructions before use" :rolleyes: on the other side. It came with a BHO so I guess sometime soon after EAA started importing them is when the BHO's first started getting installed.

post-1293-1229391012_thumb.jpg

What year is your no BHO EAA ummm....bigdick...lol? :huh:

Makc can probably answer this question. I'm pretty sure he was one of the first ones to have a BHO and he made them for sale here.

Well I guess that answers the question of when they started putting BHO's in em. My first S-12...

<<<<<-------- That one over there.......

....is a 2000 IZ-108 that has the K-USA markings crosshatched out, and the new EAA markings stamped in the back, along with the infamous "read instructions before use" :rolleyes: on the other side. It came with a BHO so I guess sometime soon after EAA started importing them is when the BHO's first started getting installed.

post-1293-1229391012_thumb.jpg

What year is your no BHO EAA ummm....bigdick...lol? :huh:

Makc can probably answer this question. I'm pretty sure he was one of the first ones to have a BHO and he made them for sale here.

mine says 2000 on left side and has warning on right side in rear trunion area and no xxx out k usa bought from cdnn in 2001 i believe