5-round clips

Ha! I knew that would get your attention.

I received (6) 5-round magazines in a trade, what does everyone use these for? as far as hunting restrictions, upland game here is unlimited rounds & I probably won't use the saiga for waterfowl so should I sell them / trade for 10s ect.

LP

I say you can never have too many magazines, that is unless you don't have the ammo to fill them with. I like the 5 rounder 'cause it's not too big (i.e. that new Surefire 12 rounder). That's what I have ready to go in my Saiga at all times but the AGP 10 and MD20 are very close by.

So far I have found the factory 5's to be the most reliable mag I've had yet for the S-12, they are 100%, I can't say the same for the others I've yet tried (though the MD20 is pretty close). I used the 5 rounder to hunt deer with this year, if I cant get a deer with 6 shots I probably wouldn't get it with 10 or 20 either. If I'm carrying the gun on patrol it sports 5 rounders, it MUST be reliable. For just play anything will do. JMHO, I feel the 10 round mag is too long for comfort, I can't imagine what a 12 round mag would be like. Sell a few, keep a few. :dollar: :dollar:

hello

Do you want to sell the mags?

What brand?

How much?

Thanks

Ha! I knew that would get your attention.

I received (6) 5-round magazines in a trade, what does everyone use these for? as far as hunting restrictions, upland game here is unlimited rounds & I probably won't use the saiga for waterfowl so should I sell them / trade for 10s ect.

LP