Great back-up weapon very accurate for the size. And it will except Glock 21 mags. When I was working at an indoor range near from me. I had the chance to shoot it and it didn't have as much recoil as I expected. One of the next ones I'll be getting.

It's a great little gun. Minimum 10 + 1 rounds, lot of capacity in a smaller package. Mine has been reliable from day one, never malfunctioned, carried every day on and off the job. If allowed, the only gun I'd replace it with would be one of my 1911's. I purchased the 30 about eight or nine years ago to replace the 21 which was just a bit too big for me, but I kept the mags to use in the 30. To me, it has minimal recoil and I can still hit the qual target at 50 yards.

Sweet sounds great thanks for info, just picked one up, glock 30 guy bought new and never been shot (except factory spent). Got All items that come in case/2 mags both with plus 2 extensions, inside pants clip that mounts on gun, extended slide release. all for 450.00, he needed the money, id say it was great deal .