Saiga 12 EASY stock modification 922r compliant

I hate to beat a dead horse 922 times but here goes

I am a new Saiga 12 owner & I am skeptical to make changes and modifications but as usual I am looking for more out of my already rediculously insane S12. I keep reading about the 922r and at the same time I keep seeing pics with all you guy's sweet modifications. As a do-it-yourselfer I want to make the changes myself and make them without drilling cutting etc.

MY GOAL IS SIMPLY TO CHANGE THE STOCK

Can this be done without violating 922r

If so!

which stock, folding or collapsable

Thanks in advance for your help

99517.jpg

If i can get this from a major chain in NY state i'm not worried about my thumbhole. Nothing in the BS backdated NYS weapon ban makes them illigal, though if you get in front of the wrong judge he may interprit the "Spirit" of the law against you still. But anyone from NY knows thats nothing new.

Really its like saying in the spirit of the law my AGP 10 rnd mags are illigal too...

Edited by Nailbomb
99517.jpg

If i can get this from a major chain in NY state i'm not worried about my thumbhole. Nothing in the BS backdated NYS weapon ban makes them illigal, though if you get in front of the wrong judge he may interprit the "Spirit" of the law against you still. But anyone from NY knows thats nothing new.

Really its like saying in the spirit of the law my AGP 10 rnd mags are illigal too...

Azrial is referring to federal law, which means any state laws are irrelevant. The question is whether or not a thumbhole stock makes it unsporting by 922® terms... The Mossberg 930 you have pictured is a US made firearm and not subject to any federal laws on imported firearms.

Oh damn, your absoloutly right, man... how the hell did i get the idea that the OP was even from NY?

OMG thats funny! Everyone just see my ass? cuz i swear i just showed it...

Wow i'm confused... how the hell did i do that? Thats it... I'm going to bed, my brain obviously isn't functioning right, and this site is horribly slow right now...

My apologies to everyone who has to read this :haha: