WTS or WTT New Saiga 12 [AGP mag option too.]

Selling (Or trading) the following:

One Saiga 12 model IZ-109 with 19" barrel. Includes one 5 round mag cleaning kit oil can and instruction manual. NIB. $599!

I will also offer for sale to the purchaser of the gun above, one AGP gen2 10 round magazine. NIB. $49

Buyer to pay UPS shipping to your local FFL. (Paypal an option but add 2%) (Will also do PTP in Las Vegas, Nevada)

OR consider trade +/- $$$ for a Savage 10FCP HS .308 Let me know what you've got. Please send complete details including pics.

Edited by JeffD

Bump...

I think my price is very reasonable. I paid exactly what I am asking for the gun and magazine... No profit.

If you ever wanted a converted Saiga 12, here is your chance. Like the fast food commercial says: "Have it your way!"

QUICK TURN-AROUND!

JD

Edited by JeffD

Pretty fair deal.

I was one of those No-bama purchasers too. It's my first Saiga. It's being held up at the FFL until the dealer can get some info from Cadiz though, so I don't have it yet. <_<

I have a buddy that I took with me to a gun show recently that might still want an S-12. I showed him how many folks were upping the price of the guns and how a few were still at the $599 range. He seemed interested. I'll give him a call and see what he says.

Corbin

*Edit* He's interested. He'll take the mag too. Should I email you?

Edited by Corbin
Pretty fair deal.

I was one of those No-bama purchasers too. It's my first Saiga. It's being held up at the FFL until the dealer can get some info from Cadiz though, so I don't have it yet. <_<

I have a buddy that I took with me to a gun show recently that might still want an S-12. I showed him how many folks were upping the price of the guns and how a few were still at the $599 range. He seemed interested. I'll give him a call and see what he says.

Corbin

*Edit* He's interested. He'll take the mag too. Should I email you?

PM sent.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.